Download the H&M Tracey Environmental Policy by clicking the button below.
Each new development is given careful consideration to ensure it blends sympathetically and aesthetically with its environment, with close attention also given to existing landscape settings and natures.
A vivid landscape of contrasting colours with its white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and signature palm trees, Broome has adopted its own unique style of architecture befitting of its surrounds.
H&M Tracey Construction is reknowned for building open plan designs incorporating attractive natural materials, as well as encouraging the use of energy efficient and water saving concepts.
In 2005 H&M Tracey Construction won both the HIA Energy Efficiency Award, and the National HIA Landcorp Greensmart Building of the Year.
Here are just a few recognitions for H&M Tracey Construction's Environmental approach to building and development:
- 2005 HIA Landcorp Greensmart Australian Building of the Year
- 2005 Energy Efficiency Award
- 2005 Excellence in Environmental Awareness
- 2005 Best Practice in Building Sustainability
- 2007 Water Wise Water Corporation
- 2007 Solahart Kimberley Excellence in Environmental Awareness
- 2012 The BEST Energy Efficiency award